CBI Northern Ireland has a number of dinners, conferences and lunches. Book early to avoid disappointment
Wed 10: CBI Festive Networking Event
Exclusive networking opportunity with Northern Ireland's leading business men and women, political and media representatives. Our nominated charity this year is NSPCC.
Corporate Partner: 4c Executive Search
Host: Ramada Plaza, Shaws Bridge, Belfast
March 26: CBI Annual Dinner*
Venue: Ramada Plaza, Shaws Bridge, Belfast
June 4: CBI Economic Briefing*
Venue: Hilton Hotel Belfast
Presentations: CBI's newly appointed Director of Economics, Rain Newton-Smith
Note: All events are FREE unless stated otherwise by [*].
Please book your space as indicated.
Event Booking Terms & Conditions
Are you interested in aligning your organisation with the highly regarded CBI brand
through sponsorship or partnering an event? For a full proposal on any event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
CBI Northern Ireland..
- Represents around 1/3 of the private sector workforc
- Represents more than 60% of the largest employers in Northern Ireland
- It is the leading business organisation influencing the policies of the Northern Ireland Executive and Assembly.
- The objective of our conferences, lunches, meetings and dinners is to give local CBI members unrivalled networking opportunities, plus access to senior figures from local business and government.
Key features of CBI events include:
A Real Occasion
- Award-winning venues
- Quality food and wine
- Sell out venues / waiting lists to attend
Captive Audience & Quality Networking
- Quality networking at CEO / MD level - key business leaders from the Province’s Top 100 companies, senior political stakeholders and professional advisors – a who’s who in Northern Ireland business.
- Facilitated introductions to key speakers / guests
- The biggest and most prestigious networking events in the NI business calendar.
- Important business issues / trends discussed – forming a catalyst for economic development/improvement.
Raise Your Profile
- Ideal opportunity to promote your brand to a targeted audience of leading CEO/MDs/political representatives.
- CBI enjoys an extensive media profile - key business press in attendance at events with post-event interest via interviews, columns, articles, photo opportunities.
- Online, digital & social media – all partners are recognised on the CBI website, monthly e-zine and ticket booking site. CBI has over 20,000 followers on Twitter and frequently uses Twitter to promote our activities and report during events. Hashtags are provided to guests pre-event with linked tweets to partners during the event.
Contact: For information on how to sponsor, host or partner a CBI Northern Ireland event, contact email@example.com; 028 9010 1117