This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Marketing Operations team. The role holder is tasked with helping to drive the ambitious membership growth plans through:
- The production and delivery of high-quality design output in line with the overall Customer Marketing Communications plan.
- Evolution of the CBI’s brand through interesting and innovative design concepts and applications.
The role sits within the Marketing Operations team, reporting into the Design Manager.
Delivering high quality design outputs
- Produce and deliver all design work on Streamtime, ensuring alignment with overall Customer Marketing Communications Plan, ensuring briefing process has been adhered to in all instances
- Lead on smaller concept creations to ensure they are relevant, on brand and work for all formats.
- Take briefings from the Marketing Comms Manager and produce stakeholder facing comms to support policy influence activity.
- Liaise with any external agency to ensure productive and positive working relationships leads to the successful delivery of any projects.
Management Information and project support
- Follow print and production process to ensure cost efficiencies and best practice.
- Contribute to the CBI’s ‘Brand’ development by sharing member feedback, highlighting industry best practice and bringing relevant insight in to the team.
- Retention and growth of CBI membership.
- Positive member feedback on CBI member communications and channels of delivery.
- Positive feedback from colleagues across the CBI on member communication and support collateral.
- Building a strong CBI network and profile.
Knowledge & Experience
What an individual must know or understand to be able to fulfil the role’s requirements
- 3+ years’ experience providing design solutions within a corporate environment with a strong and demonstrable track record of delivering customer facing outputs that drive up customer usage and adoption.
- Demonstrable ability to produce high quality design concepts for standalone products.
- 1+ years’ experience dealing with the print production and buying process.
- Proficient user Adobe Creative Suite – able to work quickly and independently across Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign in particular.
- Strong project management skills which enable you to confidently manage multiple projects and outputs simultaneously.
- Able to design for multiple channels, including web, print, video, email, social channels, etc.
- Stakeholder management.
- Great communication skills.
Below are the CBI skills and levels of skills expected for this role based on the pay band it sits within. View the CBI Skills Framework for further information, including descriptions and indicators of each skill.
Planning & organisation
Research & using information
Strategic & business thinking
Managing & leading others
Additional role specific skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal and networking skills, comfortable dealing with senior members of the organisation.
- Commercial focus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and focused on delivery and results.
- Good organisational and team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure/meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to be think laterally and solve problems.
- Ability to build strong relationships – both internally and with key stakeholders.
The behaviours and characteristics required to be able to fulfil the role’s requirements
- Collaborative – Listening, seeks views of others, collaborative; Will challenge when appropriate.
- Taking ownership – Ensuring delivery and holding others to account; can influence, irrespective of hierarchy
- Agile – Proactive and responsive to provide a strong member service; Improves throughout change; Resilient and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Commercial – Awareness of the wider business environment; provides ROI whilst delivering exceptional service.
- Innovative – Exploring, sharing and integrating best practice; generating new ideas and challenging a mind-set of “what we’ve always done”
- Analytical – Ensures data is accessible and up to date; is prepared for stakeholder engagements; uses insight and logic to influence.
How to apply
For all applications please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.