Half day conference examining cyber-breach and the risk to brand reputation and customer trust. How can you make your people & their behaviours your strongest defence?
This conference brings business leaders face-to-face with some of the UK’s foremost industry experts on cyber security, including a senior member from the National Cyber Security Centre.
Click here for full programme - speakers include CBI's Head of Innovation, Felciity Burch; Prashant Pillai, Director of the Wolverhampton Cyber Research Institute; Craig Barnes, Cyber Security Specialist, West Midlands Combined Authority; Patrick McBrearty, West Midlands Regional Cyber Crime Unit; and a senior NCSC representative to be announced on the day.
Through in-depth plenary presentations, panel discussions and breakout sessions, our expert contributors will provide inspired thinking and practical solutions to enable you to plan your strategy with confidence. Some of the topics covered include:
- Understanding the changing threat-landscape
- How to prepare for and respond to a cyber attack
- How to make your people and their behaviours your strongest defence
- Adopting new technologies in a cyber resilient manner
- Learn more about the challenges and opportunities faced by local business
- Expert led discussion that considers ‘the business impact’
- Practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business
- High level networking and sharing of best practice
- Opportunity to influence CBI's work and help shape our agenda strategy
Most businesses now recognise that cyber-breach is not only a major monetary risk, an IP risk and a data privacy risk; it is an issue of brand reputation and customer trust, making it a crucial issue of governance and risk management for the board. Are you doing all you can, to become more cyber-secure?
Book you place now
- Members: first ticket is complimentary, then £35 + VAT for each subsequent ticket
- Non-members: £55.00 + vat per person
For more information, please contact the email@example.com or
click to find out about other CBI conferences
We're committed to your privacy. Find out how we look after your data.
Read our event Terms and conditions