A must-attend event if you are looking for the latest intelligence and practical advice to safeguard your business from a cyber attack.
With cyber-attacks becoming ever more sophisticated, and the subsequent financial and reputational damage that comes from a breach, don’t miss out on insight from some of UK’s foremost experts on cyber security. Speakers include a senior representative from the National Cyber Security Centre and the Information Commissioner, Elizabeth Denham.
The conference will focus on key topics to enable you to plan your strategy with confidence, including:
- How business should prepare for and respond to a cyber attack
- How to make your people and their behaviours your strongest defence
- Adopting new technologies in a cyber resilient manner
- Investing and managing cyber security on a budget
- Mastering GDPR: how to ensure data privacy is a competitive advantage
Bringing together hundreds of UK business leaders, Cyber Security: Business Insight Conference is the perfect opportunity to share ideas and address key issues to conquer the cyber threat to your organisation.
Please contact CBI Events for more information.