One of the most prestigious networking lunches in the Northern Ireland business calendar, which provides a expert insight and discussion on the economy and regional growth.
Join us for unparalleled networking with local business leaders with an interest in the economy, exporting and general business environment.
Hear the latest insights from expert speakers:
- CBI Chief Economist, Rain Newton-Smith
- Bank of England MPC Member, Silvana Tenreyro
- Head of the Northern Ireland Civil Service, David Sterling
- Chief Executive, Belfast City Council City, Suzanne Wylie
*Slido will be used throughout the event so please bring your mobile phone and interact with our speakers via digital polls and Q&A sessions.
Hear the latest insights from experts on the likely prospects, key risks, challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for business, while enjoying excellent opportunities for networking and discussion over lunch.
The audience will include senior business executives - Chairs, CEOs, MDs, FDs and senior managers - as well as media and senior political representative; those with a keen interest in finance and the local economy.
- Early Bird Rate (ends April 30th): £60 per ticket (members); £80 per ticket (non-members)
- Standard Rate: £70 per ticket (member) | £90 (non-member)
- Table bookings: £600 per table of 10 (members) | £800 per table of 10 (non -members)
*All prices will be charged +20% VAT upon booking.
NB: Clicking Paypal payment option allows you to pay via credit card if you dont have an account.