An industry-based conference for peer-to-peer sharing and learning. HR leaders will address the key challenges and opportunities affecting their industry, including policy, law and workplace.
It’s proven that more inclusive workplaces perform better, yet progress towards greater diversity in UK business is slow. This conference will address 'Boosting Growth through Inclusive Workplaces'.
Now in its sixth year, this Conference is designed to share practical hints and tips from firms making a difference to help us all pick up the pace of change. Cutting across all strands of diversity, the advice and insights shared will help to inform your company’s strategy at a time when raising productivity and improving the reputation of business are increasingly in the spotlight.
Who should attend?
This half-day conference is designed specifically for senior executives working in a major HR function. With in-depth presentations from guest speakers, the conference aims to give inspired ideas that may improve employee and overall organisational performance.
- Opportunity to address the key issues and challenges affecting your industry
- Help influence and shape CBI policy
- Share best practice with your peers
- Practical takeaways which can implemented into your business
Through a mix of plenary and panels discussions and breakout sessions, the conference will address the key issues facing the senior HR community in business sectors and industries across Northern Ireland.
Topics addressed at the conference will include:
- Picking up the pace of progress: how to be an ambassador for change.
- A spotlight on Mental Health
- Improving Recruitment and progression to enable all talent to shine
- Making the inflexible flexible
Speakers and details about how to register will be published soon.
Read our event terms and conditions
To find out about sponsorship or PR opportunities at the event, please contact the event organiser, Karen.Hoey@cbi.org.uk