Join our exciting new forum for small and medium sized businesses who are on a growth trajectory, which will provide insight into business issues via peer-to-peer learning.
We are delighted to launch the new series of SME Networks in the Northern Ireland region with our partner BDO.
This session will explore 'exporting and reaching overseas markets'. It will provide the opportunity to discuss the key challenges of exporting and feed into our International Team’s project on improving support for business in trading worldwide. The CBI will be producing a report in June, drawing on feedback from members and working with government to strengthen the UK’s export performance.
- John Dickerman, Head of CBI's Washington office, and Will McGarrigle, CBI Senior International Policy Adviser - will discuss export finance, in-market support, infrastructure and skills.
- One case study - to be confirmed on the evening.
- Authoritive & valuable insight – members can learn, respond and improve their business' position ahead of the competition through peer to peer learning and expert intelligence.
- Best practice – members can share and learn from regional case studies.
- Exclusive networking – meet like-minded senior executives who are exporting or thinking about new markets.
- Influence – have your say and take the opportunity to influence CBI policy development.
- Business-friendly format - members can take it, learn from it, respond to it.
How to register:
Register your attendance
CBI Members - Complimentary
CBI Non-Members - £50 + VAT
SME Network replaces MSB Club and Enterprise Club. It is designed for companies with a turnover above £2m, who are on a trajectory of growth; from ambitious and confident firms driving into the mid-market, through to successful mid-market firms who continually champion innovation and competitiveness. The objective is to share knowledge and best practice whilst also helping to influence the wider policy debate. Attendees can expect practical guidance through a mix of thought-provoking case studies, group discussion and collaborative networking with expert speakers.
The next SME Network will be held on 24th May and will address Financing for Sustainable Growth - register your interest