An exclusive executive programme designed to develop leaders' external influencing skills.
A changing political landscape poses major challenges and opportunities for businesses. Our executive development programmes are designed to equip leaders with the skills and awareness to manage through uncertainty and shape the future for the better.
- "Delighted to be among such experienced colleagues from different industries... I loved the course!"
Chief operating officer, Lloyd’s of London
- "There have been some great sessions and debates throughout – being involved in debates with such a varied group has been my highlight."
- "The course has been fantastic and exceeded expectations"
Strategic development director, the Norse Group
- "The course hugely exceeded my expectations in terms of its breadth and content. The people I have met are a huge highlight of the course."
Chief information officer, IG Group
- "It has been brilliant! A fantastic insight into how to effectively influence government, how it works and how to shape messages that will gain traction. A really good, open group – would love to stay in touch with everyone."
Director of smart interventions, EA Technology
- "One of my key personal learning goals was to increase my understanding of commercial business development. This course has been invaluable, expanding my appreciation of this and enabling me to act on it."
Director of corporate strategy & partnerships, Bolton at Home
Group programmes to build leadership and communication skills, with access to strategic stakeholders and an amazing, diverse network. Apply now
Practical sessions to equip leaders and managers with the tools to tackle policy challenges.
We can create tailored sessions or bespoke packages to fit with your learning & development strategy. These can be delivered in-house or at our Cannon Street office.
Sessions could include:
Influence Whitehall & Westminster
- Understand how Government, Parliament and the Civil Service works
- Discover how you can shape the policy agenda and specific regulation
- Confidently identify stakeholders and plan your company engagement
Navigating Brussels during Brexit
- As Britain exits EU membership help your business navigate likely changes
- Plan your company strategy to minimise the risks of Brexit
- Identify how to continue to influence in Brussels during and post-Brexit
Devolved Decision Making & metro mayors
- Understand how devolution is affecting your regional economy
- Find out who is making decisions and how you can engage with them
- Create a company strategy to maximise commercial opportunities
- Get ahead of the Government’s corporate governance white paper
- Gain practical insight from private sector best practice
- Use our checklist to plan effective employee engagement activity
Political and economic context
- Gain latest insight and analysis on the political and policy landscape and economic outlook
- Identify new and emerging policy and regulatory risks and opportunities in time to act
- Think through how these risks and opportunities impact on your current and future products and target markets
Contact our team to discuss your requirements.
Meet our experts
- Maxine Bligh