We partner with organisations to develop their talent and leadership capacity to strengthen succession planning.
Access to experts and decision makers
- Our network and convening power means we can offer a unique development experience.
- We always try to ensure learning takes place in the field not in the classroom.
- Meet face to face with the people shaping our external environment.
- All programmes are delivered by CBI experts and trusted champions from our global network.
- We use case studies, expert speakers, in-situ learning and simulations to ensure our programmes make a real impact.
Peer networks that remain relevant
- Past participants hugely value sharing their experience and ideas and leave our programmes with an irreplaceable network of contacts and friends.
- Groups develop together through peer-peer discussion, mentoring and coaching.
- Our Alunmi Network offers the opportunity to stay in touch at regular workshops and events.
- Supported by the London Business School our Alumni Network has access to an ongoing events programme focused on leadership development and discounted rates to CBI’s headline national events.
- We ensure each cohort is both diverse and well matched.
- Entry to our programmes is competitive and applications are approved by a selection panel chaired by the CBI President.
- CBI is committed to developing a pipeline of ‘board ready’ talent so we purposefully aim to allocate at least 50% of the programme places to female applicants.