The course is highly interactive and will provide the practical tools you need to plan your own engagement strategies to identify key stakeholders, select and deploy relevant communication activities and measure your influence.
- Learn how to distil your business objectives
- Identify who your key stakeholders are and what they need or expect of you
- Prioritise stakeholders and select management activities that reflect your organisational capacity
- Understand how to measure your impact and influence
- Receive best practice advice specific to your sector or company size
- Produce an initial stakeholder plan which you can develop further once back in your business
Who should attend
This workshop is relevant to anyone who needs to communicate effectively with external stakeholders or is responsible for stakeholder management. This workshop and is suitable for non-profit organisations as well as corporate organisations.
- The CBI Member price is £350 (excluding VAT)
- Non-member price is £470 for non-members (excluding VAT).
Workshop prices include all course materials and refreshments.
In house sessions are available for groups and will be quoted upon request.
For more information for you or your colleagues, please email your name and preferred location to email@example.com