Membership offer for
Medium-sized businesses are vital to the UK’s economic sustainability and our research shows they could be worth an additional £20bn to the UK economy.
In 2011, the CBI launched its long-term campaign to provide practical support to help these firms grow.
Why should you join?
Together we can provide you with the tools to grow.
Practical and expert advice to help you grow:
- Our M-Clubs programme: opportunities to network, receive practical advice and share experiences with like-minded businesses. We kick off the 2013/14 programme at the end of September.
- Webinars: access expert guidance and information on topics that are pertinent to you.
- A ticket to the Annual conference: debate critical issues affecting global business together with 1,000 of the UK’s most influential business professionals and political leaders.
- Regional events: hear from CBI policy experts, local MPs and ministers on how government policy will affect
Online business and political intelligence that keeps you ahead of the market
and your competitors:
- M-Clubs newsletter: keep informed of upcoming M-Clubs, useful tips and case studies on best practice.
- Bi-monthly Business Voice digital magazine: stay updated with UK business and economic news while you are on the move.
- Quarterly market leading economic surveys and forecasts: get advance insight into key changes in the business and economic climate.
- Practical support information: access tips and guides to help you grow e.g. alternative sources of finance.
Join us now: Fill in the form on the right of this page and we'll get in touch with you.
Terms and conditions:
This offer is only available to medium-sized businesses (defined as a company with a total annual turnover between £10m - £500m.) This introductory membership fee is valid for only one year and is available to new members only. Offer may be withdrawn and member benefits may change at any time. The CBI reserves the right to refuse membership at any time.
020 7395 8122
‘CBI membership provides us with the intellectual firepower, expertise, thought leadership and keeps us abreast of economic and political events. Without reservation I would say CBI membership gives us a competitive edge.’- Brian McCann, Managing Director, Clarehill Plastics