Watch the webinar
Replacing the Daily Coronavirus Webinars, our new bi-weekly broadcast - CBI @10am - will help support you through the next phase of the pandemic, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business, and build resilience for the new normal.
- Dame Carolyn Fairbairn, Director-General, CBI
- Martin McTague, Policy and Advocacy Chairman, Federation of Small Business
- Sally Shorthose, Partner, Bird & Bird
- James Harding, Co-founder and Editor, Tortoise Media (Chair)
In today's webinar, we focused on Brexit and the end of the UK's transition period. We covered a wide range of topics, including:
- The CBI’s latest insight on the state-of-play in the Brexit trade talks and priorities for the vital weeks ahead
- The extent of business preparedness for the end of the transition period, and the challenges firms are facing in getting ready.
- The key things businesses should be thinking about when preparing for the end of transition.