Watch the webinar
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director
- Tracy Black, Director, CBI Scotland
- Angela McGowan, Director, CBI Northern Ireland
- Ian Price, Director, CBI Wales
- Liz Moseley, Editor and Partner, Tortoise Media (Chair)
In this session, recorded 26 July 2021, we explored how businesses are responding to the latest phase of the reopening.
In this session, recorded 19 July 2021, we explored the latest CBI economic forecast and what it means for the recovery.
In this session, recorded 14 July 2021, we explored the latest government announcements on the reopening and the legal responsibilities for employers.
In this session, recorded 5 July 2021, we explored the ongoing issue of cashflow, pressures on businesses, and the support available to firms.