Watch the webinar
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director
- Tracy Black, Director, CBI Scotland
- Angela McGowan, Director, CBI Northern Ireland
- Ian Price, Director, CBI Wales
- Liz Moseley, Editor and Partner, Tortoise Media (Chair)
Understand the key principles for supporting your employees’ mental health.
Learn more about the government’s updated COVID-19 measures following the ending of Plan B in England, and what it means for firms.
In this session, recorded 19 January 2022, we discuss energy, supply chains and labour shortages that firms are currently facing, and what businesses can do to mitigate these ongoing challenges. Chaired by Liz Moseley (Tortoise Media).
The latest on covid restrictions and ‘living with the variants’ alongside potential pinch points for businesses to be aware of e.g., ongoing shortages, challenges, inflation, cost of living and energy price hikes.