Each week, we speak to someone running a business - small or large, UK-only or multinational - about a key decision she or he has had to make and the subsequent implications they are having, both practically and personally.
Episode 8 - Norbrook Laboratories
In this episode of the Voice of Business, we welcome Denise Collins, HR director of Norbrook Laboratories, to discuss:
- How the business was impacted by the lockdown in terms of supply chain, clients and orders
- Their business approach to using PPE in the workplace, and how they’ve implemented social distancing
- How they diverged some of their times and manufacturing resources to assist the community
- The business’ approach to mental health, and the measures they put in place to help and support employees
- How they envision the new normal, and some of the processes they already put in place to implement new ways of working.