Watch the webinar in full
Our monthly broadcast will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business, and build resilience for the new normal.
- Deborah Fraser, Director of Regions, SMEs, Events and Partnerships.
- Rt Hon Paul Scully MP, Minister for Small Business
- Matthew Fell, Chief Policy Director, CBI
- Catherine Lewis La Torre, CEO, British Business Bank.
In this session:
In this session we explored the current business landscape for SMEs, covering the financial support available, the use of finance by SMEs, and the continued support for business by the CBI and British Business Bank.
CBI support for SMEs:
- How to build a culture of cyber security in your business
- Financing green: a guide for SMEs
- Decarbonisation: supporting SMEs on their journey to net zero
- Mental health and wellbeing in a crisis
- Help to Grow Scheme
- Factsheet: Kickstart Scheme
- COVID-19 support resource for SMEs
- How to harness digital skills to grow your business
- The SME perspective: Brexit preparedness