Watch the webinar in full
Our monthly broadcast will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business and build resilience for the new normal.
- Deborah Fraser, Director of Regions, SMEs, Events and Partnerships.
- David Logan, Risk Manager, Marsh Commercial
- Jennifer Beckwith, Head of Employment, CBI
- Sarah Robins, Sustainability Manager, Banner Uniforms
In this session:
We explored Business Resilience and ESG covering how SMEs can make themselves risk-averse by thinking about the things that could go wrong and being prepared.
Employers need to protect their workforce, through good leadership, health and wellbeing policies, and championing from the top to secure their future.
People are businesses biggest asset
ESG strategy needs to be weaved intro wider business models and workplans.
Resilience is planning for future risks and being prepared.
- Adapting to hybrid working guide https://www.cbi.org.uk/media/6296/2021-03-adapting-to-hybrid-working-mini-guide.pdf
- Front of Mind: a guide to supporting employees health and wellbeing.https://www.cbi.org.uk/media/6461/front-of-mind-2021.pdf
- The CBI will be publishing 'what skills you managers need to make hybrid working successful' later in the year.
- Marsh Commercial Risk Calculator: How much does employee turnover cost your business? https://calculator.marshcommercial.co.uk/
- The Resilience Playbook: Keeping sight of key risks and understanding how they have been impacted by COVID-19. https://www.marshcommercial.co.uk/media-library/files/insurance/make-your-business-more-resilient.pdf