Watch the webinar in full
Our monthly broadcast will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business and build resilience for the new normal.
- Deborah Fraser, Commercial Director - Regions & SMEs, Events & Sponsorship, CBI (Chair)
- Gabrielle Ginér, Head of Environmental Sustainability, BT
- Catherine Westoby, Senior Policy Advisor, BEIS
- Hannah Drake, Founder & CEO, Enerlytic
In this session we explored net zero, covering how SMEs can prepare through the SME Climate Hub, the benefits for businesses metrics for procurement, and the uptake of specific actions.
- Businesses need to begin thinking about their net zero
- Collaboration is key to ensuring the UK transitions to a decarbonised economy.
- SMEs must take action now to halve their emissions by 2030.
- SME Climate Hub provides tools to support SMEs in their commitment to net zero https://smeclimatehub.org/