Watch the webinar in full
Our monthly broadcast will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business, and build resilience for the new normal.
- Deborah Fraser, Chief Commercial Officer, CBI
- Will McGarrigle, Head of Global Trade, CBI
- Abi Brodie, Vice President, Sales, DHL Express UK
- Philip James, International Sales Director, Plum Products
In this session:
- Businesses are facing a host of challenges and its more important than ever to find new routes for growth to diversify risk. The CBI is working with the government to increase SME support, helping to mitigate impacts in the short term and drive ambition in the long term.
- ONS data shows SMEs are experiencing 20% growth year on year, with 8% growth in EU trade and 6% globally.
- DHL has huge amount of support for SMEs including a website health check and sustainability support to offset your carbon.
- The UK is a great exporter and there are huge opportunities for progression. SMEs have a host of services to tap into including CBI and DHL or new markets and grants such as the internationalisation fund. The support is out there, firms just need to have a plan in place and adopt a global business mentality.
- Growing your SME business by going global
- Toolkit: how to grow your business globally
- Global trade: a webinar series
- Toolkit: Understanding the UK’s relationship with the EU