This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Marketing Operations team. The role holder is tasked with helping to drive the ambitious membership growth plans through;
- The successful planning and delivery of a multimedia plan that contributes to the acquisition of new CBI members and the retention of existing members, because of its outputs focus on demonstrating the impact, and therefore the value, of CBI membership.
- Evolution of the CBI’s brand through interesting and innovative design outputs.
The role sits within the Marketing Operations team, reporting into the Design Manager.
Delivering high quality multimedia output
- Manage and maintain AV plan ensuring alignment with overall Customer Marketing Communications Plan.
- Produce relevant assets - GIF's infographics, animations to support overall delivery of wider campaigns.
- Film video content in line with retention and acquisition campaigns and media and policy influencing communications.
- Edit and deliver multimedia content that is engaging, timely and fit for purpose.
Colleague training and project support
- Provide speech and delivery training to internal colleagues on how to deliver outputs in line with CBI guidelines and TOV.
- Manage usage and booking of our Media Suite, working closing with our Corporate Communications colleagues to ensure facility remains fit for purpose.
- Manage maintenance and audit of all equipment to ensure best possible operating conditions always.
- Keep up to date with current techniques and trends to be able to provide recommendations on new production methods and technical/ equipment investment.
- Test and learn new production methods to assess viability and stakeholder appetite.
- Consistently delivering the required assets on time, on budget to the high standards expected.
- Retention and growth of CBI membership.
- Positive member feedback on CBI member communications and channels of delivery.
- Positive feedback from colleagues across the CBI on member communication and support collateral.
- Building a strong CBI network and profile.
Knowledge and experience
What an individual must know or understand to be able to fulfil the role’s requirements.
- 3+ years’ experience providing production solutions within a corporate environment with a strong and demonstrable track record of delivering customer facing outputs that drive up customer usage and adoption.
- General knowledge/interest in business affairs, national and regional policy.
- Demonstrable ability to produce high quality production concepts for standalone products.
- Ability to tell stories through video - tailoring messaging and delivery, dependant on audience.
- Expert self-shooting camera work/video editing capability to deliver a range of stakeholder outputs.
- Strong understanding of design, typography and composition.
- Ability to interpret brand visual tone and style to ensure consistent output across all channels.
- Interested in emerging creative formats to be able to make recommendations on new delivery channels.
- Strong project management skills which enable you to confidently manage multiple projects and outputs simultaneously.
Additional role specific skills
- Must be flexible regarding travel and attending member facing events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal and networking skills, comfortable dealing with senior members of the organisation.
- Commercial focus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and focused on delivery and results.
- Great organisational and team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure/meet tight deadlines.
The behaviours and characteristics required to be able to fulfil the role’s requirements.
- Collaborative – Listening, seeking views and sharing information; constructively challenging when appropriate.
- Taking ownership – Ensuring delivery and holding others to account; can influence, irrespective of hierarchy.
- Agile – Proactive and responsive to provide a strong member service; responding positively to shifting priorities.
- Commercial – Awareness of the wider business environment.
- Innovative – Exploring, sharing and integrating best practice; generating new ideas and challenging a mind-set of “what we’ve always done”
- Analytical – gathering information and using logic to analyse, problem solve, evaluate risk and make decisions
Equal opportunity employer
Be you! An environment where everyone feels they belong.
Our aim is to create prosperity for all. To do that well, we need a workforce that is more representative of the businesses we serve!
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more innovative work environment that delivers better results. To support an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas, we’ve encouraged the creation of a variety of Employee Resource Groups - Women, LGBT+, BAME and Working Families.
We recognise the many benefits flexible working can bring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking and will accommodate where possible.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'AV Producer' as the subject.