The October 31st deadline is fast approaching - is your business prepared for the outcome? Give your business the edge on Brexit by registering to hear the latest from the CBI’s EU Negotiations Team.
With the new Prime Minister and Secretaries of State bringing a different dynamic to the Cabinet table, and the 31st of October deadline only weeks away, don’t miss this opportunity to get informed.
By attending this Brexit Briefing you will:
• Hear expert intelligence from Nicole Sykes, Head of UK/EU Negotiations, on the Brexit process and understand what’s really happening in the current negotiations
• Find out the latest developments from Jessica Dickinson, Principal Policy Adviser, International Trade, on a ‘deal or no deal’ scenario and what either could mean for your business – are you prepared for both?
• Benefit from a Chatham House rule Q&A discussion to learn what other organisations are doing in preparation for Brexit
• Gain inspiration from a range of industry leaders to think differently about the challenges ahead.
You’ll particularly benefit from this event if you are a:
• CEO / Managing Director
• Government Affairs / Corporate Affairs Director/Head of
• Public Affairs Director / Head of
• Strategy VP / Director
• Finance Director
Give your business the edge on Brexit – book your place today.
This is a CBI member only briefing and all CBI members are welcome. Complimentary tickets to this event are restricted to 1 per member company, but if the event is not sold out, all additional availability will be allocated to the waiting list on a first come first served basis.
With thanks to our Host Partner:
If you have any questions:
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.