With the coronavirus pandemic having heavily impacted the UK business landscape, and disrupting operations worldwide, many companies are still fighting to survive this crisis, whilst thinking about 'what next?'.
Join Matthew Fell (Chief UK Policy Director, CBI), Jurga McCluskey (Head of Immigration, Deloitte) and Kevin Foster (Minister for Future Borders and Immigration, Home Office), to discuss the new points-based immigration system and what it means for business, including:
- The government’s objectives for the new points-based system set against the political/ economic landscape
- The key eligibility criteria for the new system
- Explanations of the different routes available within the system
- The practicalities and costs of navigating the new system for businesses
Why you should tune in:
- Understand what is changing with the move to the new points-based immigration system on 1st January 2021.
- Find out whether your vacancies are eligible for the new system
- Learn how to apply for a sponsor license and the steps you’ll need to take to hire migrant workers through the new system.
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Jurga McCluskey, Head of Immigration, Deloitte
- Kevin Foster, Minister for Future Borders and Immigration, Home Office
- Ceri Thomas, Editor and Partner, Tortoise Media (chair)