Monday 8 March marks International Women’s Day - an annual celebration of women’s achievements from around the world and a moment of reflection for the work still to do in tackling gender inequality.
Join Tony Danker (Director-General, CBI), Heidi Mottram (Chief Executive Officer, Northumbrian Water Group) and Bina Mehta (Partner and Chair of the UK Board, UK) for a special edition of CBI @10am featuring:
- Personal reflections on this year’s theme of #ChoosetoChallenge and what this day means for them
- Insights on how the pandemic has impacted women, and the role of businesses in tackling inequalities
- Discussion on how new hybrid and flexible working models could offer fresh support to working families.
- Tony Danker, Director-General, CBI
- Heidi Mottram, Chief Executive Officer, Northumbrian Water Group
- Bina Mehta, Partner and Chair of the UK Board, UK
- Liz Moseley, Editor and Partner, Tortoise Media (Chair)
Replacing the Daily Coronavirus Webinars, our new bi-weekly broadcast, CBI @10am will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business, and build resilience for the new normal.
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the CBI website.