This week marks almost a year since the start of the first national lockdown. In that time, businesses have had to rapidly adapt to meet the needs of employees and consumers, and despite the many challenges, employers are starting to reflect on the positive learnings we can take from the pandemic.
Join Matthew Fell (Chief UK Policy Director, CBI), Rain Newton-Smith (Chief Economist, CBI) and Jennifer Beckwith (Head of Employment Policy, CBI), for an introductory session to a series of ‘one year on’ webinars, featuring:
- Reflections on how employers adapted employee relations, business models, and operations, in response to the crisis
- Insights on emerging trends and economic shifts businesses should be aware of
- Advice for businesses on how to plan ahead for the recovery, and what support the CBI can provide.
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Rain Newton-Smith, Chief Economist, CBI
- Jennifer Beckwith, Head of Employment Policy, CBI
- James Harding, Co-Founder, Tortoise Media (Chair)
Replacing the Daily Coronavirus Webinars, our new bi-weekly broadcast, CBI @10am will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business, and build resilience for the new normal.
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the CBI website.