Julian Richer is the Founder and Managing Director of Richer Sounds PLC, and made headlines when he announced the transfer of 60% of his company into an employee owned trust. Last year, he also launched the Good Business Charter – an independent, not-for-profit supported by the TUC and the CBI - which provides accreditation and promotes businesses who implement responsible behaviour.
Join Tony Danker (Director-General, CBI) and Julian Richer (Founder and Managing Director, Richer Sounds PLC) for a special discussion featuring insights on:
- Leadership in crisis, and what the pandemic has taught us about responsible business
- The future of retail, and changing consumer patterns
- The aims of the Good Business Charter, and how businesses like yours can get involved.
- Tony Danker, Director-General, CBI
- Julian Richer, Founder and Managing Director, Richer Sounds PLC
- Liz Moseley, Editor and Partner, Tortoise Media (Chair)
Replacing the Daily Coronavirus Webinars, our new bi-weekly broadcast, CBI @10am will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business, and build resilience for the new normal.
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the CBI website.