As many businesses look to resume normal operations, many are thinking about new ways of working and how to ensure an inclusive workplace.
Join Matthew Percival (People & Skills Director, CBI) Alexander Barclay (Strategic Design Principal, Boston Consulting Group), and Dr Rebecca Weston (Chief Operation Officer, Sellafield) for an expert discussion, including insights on:
- The range of hybrid and flexible working models and how to decide what's best for your business
- How to attract talent, retain staff and ensure a workplace which is inclusive for all in the new normal
- The ways employers can manage tensions between staff who are able to work from home and those who are not
- Matthew Percival, People & Skills Director, CBI
- Alexander Barclay, Strategic Design Principal, Boston Consulting Group
- Dr Rebecca Weston, Chief Operation Officer, Sellafield
- Liz Moseley, Editor and Partner, Tortoise Media (chair)
Replacing the Daily Coronavirus Webinars, our new bi-weekly broadcast, CBI @10am will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business, and build resilience for the new normal.
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the CBI website.