Alongside anticipated announcements regarding the final stages of reopening, many firms continue to grapple with the twin challenges of Brexit and COVID-19 restrictions when it comes to international business travel.
Join Matthew Fell (Chief UK Policy Director, CBI), Seema Farazi (UK Immigration Leader for Financial Services and Brexit, EY), and Craig Prendergast (Country HR Manager, UK, ABB) for an expert discussion, including:
- The latest insights on economic re-opening and what this means for businesses
- A debrief on recently published government guidance regarding EU business travel
- Tips on how firms should approach domestic and international travel while the picture remains uncertain.
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Seema Farazi, UK Immigration Leader for Financial Services and Brexit, EY
- Craig Prendergast, Country HR Manager, UK, ABB
- Liz Moseley, Editor and Partner, Tortoise Media (Chair)
Replacing the Daily Coronavirus Webinars, our new bi-weekly broadcast, CBI @10am will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business, and build resilience for the new normal.
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the CBI website.