As the UK looks ahead to full re-opening in the weeks ahead, many firms continue to struggle with immediate cashflow problems while others face long-term debt.
Join John Foster (Director, Policy and Communications, CBI), Louise Hellem (Director, Economic Policy, CBI), Dame Teresa Graham DBE (Chair, UK Finance Group SME Advisory Group), and Marc Gill (Director, Debt Management, HMRC) for an expert discussion on the support available for businesses, including:
- Stocktake of the difficulties facing firms and future risks
- The state of play regarding cashflow for businesses, how firms can access, and where to go for support
- What businesses should expect from HMRC in the phase of the recovery from the pandemic.
- John Foster, Director, Policy and Communications, CBI
- Louise Hellem, Director, Economic Policy, CBI
- Dame Teresa Graham DBE, Chair, UK Finance Group SME Advisory Group
- Marc Gill, Director, Debt Management, HMRC
- James Harding, Co-founder and Editor, Tortoise Media (Chair)
Replacing the Daily Coronavirus Webinars, our new bi-weekly broadcast, CBI @10am will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business, and build resilience for the new normal.
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the CBI website.