Following the Prime Minister’s recent announcements on reopening in England from 19 July, many businesses will be grappling with decisions on returning employees to the office, health and safety, and waiting eagerly for further information on workplace testing and self-isolation rules.
Join Rain Newton-Smith (Chief Economist, CBI), Stuart Turner (Director of Risk and Business Assurance, English National Opera), and Elizabeth Graves (Employment Partner, Eversheds Sutherland) for an expert discussion to help you prepare, including:
- A debrief on the announcements and anticipated publication of the reviews on social distancing and COVID-status certificates
- A summary of the legal parameters and obligations for employers on vaccinations, masks, social distancing, and other issues
- Advice for firms on managing re-opening and outstanding questions.
- Rain Newton-Smith, Chief Economist, CBI
- Stuart Turner, Director of Risk and Business Assurance, English National Opera
- Elizabeth Graves, Employment Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
- Liz Moseley, Editor and Partner, Tortoise Media (Chair)
Replacing the Daily Coronavirus Webinars, our new bi-weekly broadcast, CBI @10am will help support you through the next phase, giving you expert insight and intelligence to continue adapting, and providing the guidance you need to restart and boost your business, and build resilience for the new normal.
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the CBI website.