CBI’s renowned Annual Dinner returns to The Brewery, London in 2020. Join over 600 senior level executives and political stakeholders to forge lasting business connections to help your business prosper.
The Annual Dinner provides a timely opportunity to share your unique experiences with your peers and build vital new business relationships at a time of significant change to the UK business landscape.
- Build connections with over 600 senior level executives at the pre-dinner drinks reception
- Access up-to-the-minute insight from a compelling senior speaker - previous addresses have been delivered by the Rt Hon Philip Hammond MP and the Rt Hon George Osborne MP
- Meet and engage with senior figures from business and politics across the breadth of British industry
- Enjoy an exquisite fine dining experience
Book your place today
Whether you’re looking to develop prosperous new business relationships or want to entertain your clients at a senior-level business event, the CBI Annual Dinner gives you an unmissable chance to network with business leaders and get exclusive insights from high-level speakers. CBI members have access to a special launch offer, saving a further £270 on table bookings. The member launch offer expires on Friday, 6 March so book early to avoid disappointment.
Payment can be made via credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Please note that you do not require a PayPal account to purchase a ticket.
To pay via debit or credit card, please complete the booking form and click "Place Order". You will then be given the option to log in to your PayPal account or select "Pay by Debit or Credit Card".
Please be advised that we only accept payment via invoice for multiple table bookings. For invoice enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dress code is ‘business attire’
- Ticket price includes drinks reception, three course meal and half a bottle of wine per person
- Drinks reception will start at 18:45
- Contact Emelie Forsberg if you have any queries regarding the event
The CBI would like to thank our Strategic Partner, Lloyds Banking Group.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Emelie Forsberg.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.