How can you make your people and their behaviours your strongest defence? This conference explores cyber-breach and the risk to brand reputation and customer trust.
Brining together business leaders and some of the UK’s foremost industry experts on cyber security. Through in-depth presentations, panel discussions and breakout sessions, our experts will provide inspired thinking and practical solutions to enable you to plan your strategy with confidence.
Join us for topics including:
- Understanding the changing threat-landscape.
- Mastering data rules to obtain a competitive advantage.
- How to prepare for and respond to a cyber attack?
- How to make your people and their behaviours your strongest defence?
- Adopting new technologies in a cyber resilient manner.
- Mastering GDPR: how to ensure data privacy is a competitive advantage?
- Learn more about the challenges and opportunities faced by local business
- Expert led discussion that considers ‘the business impact’
- Practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business
- High level networking and sharing of best practice
Most businesses now recognise that cyber-breach is not only a major monetary, IP and data privacy risk; it is also an issue of brand reputation and customer trust, making it a crucial issue of governance and risk management for the board. Are you doing all you can, to become more cyber-secure?
Host partner: Clifford Chance
Ticket information: There is one complimentary place per CBI Member and then £100.00 +VAT per additional ticket.
Affiliate places: £125.00 + VAT
Non-Members: £155.00 + VAT
Dress code: Business Attire
If you have any questions: Please contact the Event Manager (Karen Peters).
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.