This conference will explore the latest thinking around exceptional people practice, shining a light on the relationship between people and productivity, diving into the latest research, myth-busting common assumptions and sharing real success stories.
Join the CBI and 100 of your peers to:
- Learn from a morning of essential thought leadership designed to support and develop your organisation’s people strategy
- Be inspired by the businesses daring to do things differently
- Connect with your peers over an informal networking lunch
Who should attend?
All CBI members are welcome. Those most likely to benefit from attending are:
Senior Executives responsible for:
- Staff recruitment and retention
- Learning and development
- Staff welfare and wellbeing
- Benefits and Pay
- Diversity and inclusion
Book today to harness your people power
The full programme to be published shortly, for more information contact email@example.com.
CBI Members: one complimentary place per organisation and then £55.00 + vat per ticket thereafter.
Non Members: £85.00 + vat per ticket.
Find out more about becoming a CBI member