Your daily update on Coronavirus, how it’s impacting the business community, and what your business can do to mitigate the impact.
Join this webinar to hear a political update from Carolyn Fairbairn (Director-General, CBI), and get key insights from Rain Newton-Smith (Chief Economist, CBI) and Ben Kerry (Head of Labour Markets, HM Treasury) on the Job Retention Scheme. Find out answers to the following questions and more:
- Can you furlough workers on and off?
- What counts towards the £2500/month cap?
- How does it interact with the National Living Wage (NLW)?
You’ll be able to ask questions during our Q&A session at the end.
- Dame Carolyn Fairbairn, Director-General, CBI
- Rain Newton-Smith, Chief Economist, CBI
- Ben Kerry, Head of Labour Markets, HM Treasury (Guest speaker)
- James Harding, Co-founder and Editor, Tortoise Media, Former Editor, The Times and Former Director, BBC News (Chair)
As part of our programme of activity during the Coronavirus crisis, the CBI will be delivering daily webinars to keep both members and the wider UK abreast of the latest updates and the impact of the virus on key topics and sectors.
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED. A RECORDING WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AROUND 5pm GMT.