Your daily update on Coronavirus, how it’s impacting the business community, and what your business can do to mitigate the impact.
Join this webinar to hear a political update from Dame Carolyn Fairbairn (Director-General, CBI), and get key insights from Matthew Fell (Chief UK Policy Director, CBI) and Henicka Uddin (London Director, Acas) on whether businesses should be open or not - including:
- The latest from the CBI’s conversations with government
- The challenges for businesses staying open
- The criteria used to define which businesses should be open or not
You’ll be able to ask questions during our Q&A session at the end.
- Dame Carolyn Fairbairn, Director-General, CBI
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Henicka Uddin, London Director, Acas (Guest speaker)
- James Harding, Co-founder and Editor, Tortoise Media, Former Editor, The Times and Former Director, BBC News (Chair)