Your daily update on coronavirus, how it’s impacting the business community, and what your business can do to mitigate the impact.
Join Matthew Fell (Chief UK Policy Director, CBI), Sarah Albon (CEO, HSE) and Ed Bowyer (Senior Employment Partner, Hogan Lovells) for an invaluable discussion on how to return to work safely - including:
- An analysis of the latest government guidance (safer working, transport usage, and reopening of schools)
- Best practice on conducting risk assessments and engaging employees, and how to become ‘COVID-19 secure’
- What HSE expects of employers in light of the new government guidance on working safely during the pandemic
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Sarah Albon, CEO, HSE (guest speaker)
- Ed Bowyer, Senior Employment Partner, Hogan Lovells (guest speaker)
- Ceri Thomas, Editor and Partner, Tortoise Media (chair)
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the Coronavirus Hub.
As part of our programme of activity during the coronavirus crisis, the CBI will be delivering daily webinars to keep both members and the wider UK abreast of the latest updates and the impact of the virus on key topics and sectors.