Your daily update on coronavirus, how it’s impacting the business community, and what your business can do to mitigate the impact.
Join Rain Newton-Smith (Chief Economist, CBI) and Ben Page (CEO, Ipsos MORI) to hear key insights on the UK's recovery plan, including:
- How the pandemic is affecting consumer behaviour and public attitudes, and the key trends identified during the lockdown
- How businesses will need to rethink their customer proposition to address post-coronavirus challenges
- How UK business can help support the COVID-19 economic recovery.
- Rain Newton-Smith, Chief Economist, CBI
- Ben Page, CEO, Ipsos MORI
- James Harding, Co-founder and Editor, Tortoise Media, Former Editor, The Times and Former Director, BBC News (chair)
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the Coronavirus Hub.
As part of our programme of activity during the coronavirus crisis, the CBI will be delivering daily webinars to keep both members and the wider UK abreast of the latest updates and the impact of the virus on key topics and sectors.