Your daily update on coronavirus, how it’s impacting the business community, and what your business can do to mitigate the impact.
Hear key insights from Josh Hardie (Deputy Director-General, Policy and Campaigns, CBI), Tera Allas CBE (Director of Research and Economics, McKinsey & Company), and Simon Tindall (Head of New Business Development, Open University) on the impact of COVID-19 on reskilling, including:
- How businesses can tackle the reskilling challenge as the UK emerges from COVID-19
- What key skills will be needed post-coronavirus, and how reskilling and retraining can drive an inclusive recovery
- How the UK skills sector and training landscape will need to evolve in light of the crisis, and what this will mean for business.
- Josh Hardie, Deputy Director-General, Policy and Campaigns, CBI
- Tera Allas CBE, Director of Research and Economics, McKinsey & Company (guest speaker)
- Simon Tindall, Head of New Business Development, Open University (guest speaker)
- Ceri Thomas, Editor and Partner, Tortoise Media (chair)
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the Coronavirus Hub.
As part of our programme of activity during the coronavirus crisis, the CBI will be delivering daily webinars to keep both members and the wider UK abreast of the latest updates and the impact of the virus on key topics and sectors.