Get an update on coronavirus, how it’s impacting the business community, and what your business can do to mitigate the impact.
Join this webinar for a political update from Matthew Fell (Chief UK Policy Director, CBI), featuring an analysis of the PM's speech on the UK economic recovery and next steps from the government; and hear key insights from Sarah Albon (CEO, HSE) and Kate Nicholls (CEO, UKHospitality) on COVID-secure guidance - including:
- Analysis of the latest government guidance, including the introduction of the 1 metre plus policy and how it impacts health and safety within hospitality businesses
- What steps firms are taking to ensure customer confidence ahead of the reopening on the 4th July, from capacity control to data collection for the NHS test and trace scheme
- How businesses are undertaking risk assessments in light of the new guidance, and what are the employer responsibilities for keeping staff safe in the workplace.
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Sarah Albon, CEO, HSE (guest speaker)
- Kate Nicholls, CEO, UKHospitality (guest speaker)
- James Harding, Co-founder and Editor, Tortoise Media, Former Editor, The Times and Former Director, BBC News (chair)
Webinar recordings are made available on the same day of broadcast between 16:00 and 17:00. If you have signed up for the webinar, you will be sent a follow-up email with a link to the recording. You can also access all previous recordings on the Coronavirus Hub.
Please note the Daily Coronavirus Webinars are now taking place at 10:00 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Topics will be confirmed as soon as possible and will be announced during the previous live webinar, daily email bulletins, and the relevant website listing.