Your daily update on coronavirus, how it’s impacting the business community, and what your business can do to mitigate the impact.
Join this webinar to hear a political update from Dame Carolyn Fairbairn (Director-General, CBI); and get key insights from Patrick Magee (Chief Commercial Officer, British Business Bank) and Chris Wilford (Head of Financial Services Policy, CBI) on how to access the latest support measures for business - including:
- The government finance packages to support firms and protect jobs against the impact of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme for businesses with a turnover of less than £45m: how to access it and eligibility criteria
- Update on work to get support for companies that fall between eligibility for a CBILS and the Bank of England's Covid Corporate Finance Facility for larger firms.
You’ll be able to ask questions during our Q&A session at the end.
- Dame Carolyn Fairbairn, Director-General, CBI
- Chris Wilford, Head of Financial Services Policy, CBI
- Patrick Magee, Chief Commercial Officer, British Business Bank (Guest speaker)
- James Harding, Co-founder and Editor, Tortoise Media, Former Editor, The Times and Former Director, BBC News (Chair)
As part of our programme of activity during the coronavirus crisis, the CBI will be delivering daily webinars to keep both members and the wider UK abreast of the latest updates and the impact of the virus on key topics and sectors.