Join us in Parliament for the launch of the CBI and Tata Consultancy Services Skills in the New Economy report, hosted by Alan Mak MP, Chair of the Fourth Industrial Revolution All Party Parliamentary Group.
Business is changing – fast. As an enabler of today’s technological transformation, digital skills are set to skyrocket and will be needed across all industries, from construction to cosmetics.
That’s why the CBI in partnership with Tata Consultancy Services has produced brand new research on digital skills needs to inform action on the digital skills pipeline, support business growth, and boost UK competitiveness.
At this event, you’ll hear from MPs and senior business leaders about how digital skills needs are evolving, the role of business-government collaboration in addressing the digital skills challenge and practical advice for businesses in addressing their digital skills needs.
A complimentary copy of the report will be issued to all attendees on the day.
Panel discussion: Building a world-leading digital talent pipeline
Chaired by Felicity Burch, Director of Innovation, CBI
- Alan Mak MP, Conservative MP for Havant
- Carol Monaghan MP, SNP MP for Glasgow North West
- Jim Bligh, Director of Corporate Services, Tata Consultancy Services
- Eleanor Bradley, Executive Director, Nominet
- Leigh Smyth, Group Transformation Lead on Culture and Capability, Lloyds Banking Group
- Gemma Knott, Assistant Principal for Business Growth, Coventry College