As the world view changes, the business models that firms must adopt to remain competitive, are changing with them. Are you wanting to learn more about how to transition to a more sustainable business model?
This panel and Q&A event forms part of the Mayor of London's inaugural London Climate Action Week. Be part of history and hear from cross-sector leaders discussing the realities of adopting sustainable and circular business models and the business case for doing so.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the competitive advantages that sustainability brings to your business from leading businesses
- Explore different sustainable and circular economy models
- Have tangible takeaways to implement in the short and medium term
- Understand the details of the circular economy, latest best practice and what these might mean for business
- Network with peers, grow your profile and share best practice
As consumers are increasingly motivated by ethical business and social consciousness, business must lead demand. Representing over 200,000 businesses, the CBI is uniquely placed to convene industry leaders and provide members with invaluable expertise, intelligence, and B2B best practice.
We are pleased to announce that Accenture will host the event and this is also supported by Sharing Economy UK (‘SEUK’). SEUK is the trade body championing the UK’s sharing economy industry – from the world’s most influential sharing economy businesses to innovative and industry-defining start-ups
You’ll hear from:
- Large corporates, SMEs and tech start-ups, through a panel debate and Q&A session
- A London political stakeholder
- Dr Alan Whitehead MP, Shadow Minister for Energy and Climate Change
- Tess Bridgman, General Counsel and Company Secretary, Cory Riverside Energy
- Nicola Stopps, Simply Sustainable, CEO
- Phil Makinson, Hiyacar, Chief Commerical Officer
Additional speaker details will be announced soon.
Who should attend:
Members interested in learning more about circular economy business models and interested to hear first-hand experience from industry leaders and early adopters.
You’ll particularly benefit from this event if you are:
- heads of, policy managers, CSR leads
- Strategy VP / Director
Space is limited, so book your free ticket today to secure your place.
Important information about tickets:
This event is exclusive to CBI members. Complimentary tickets to this event are restricted to 1 per member. However, if the event is not sold out, all additional availability will be allocated to members on the waiting list on a first come first served basis.
Please advise us if you book and are no longer able to attend, so that we may reallocate your ticket to a fellow member.
Dress code: Business Attire
If you have any questions:
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.