In this ever-changing world it has never been more crucial to understand the risks your business can suffer from a cyber-breach. How can you make your people & their behaviours your strongest defence?
Join us to hear more from government, experts and industry peers on subjects such as;
- How cyber-breach and the risk to brand reputation and customer trust.
- Empowering your employees with the skills and behaviors to make them your strongest defence?
- Investing and managing cyber security on a budget
- How to prepare and respond to a cyber attack
- Understanding the changing threat-landscape
The conference will be opened by Kate Forbes MSP, Minister for Public Finance and Digital Economy, Scottish Government and will bring together business leaders face-to-face with some of the UK’s foremost industry experts on cyber security, including representatives from Scottish Government, Cisco, KubeNet and Bank of Scotland.
CBI will also provide the latest intelligence and policy insight from Government, while considering business impact.
Through in-depth plenary presentations, panel discussions our expert contributors will provide inspired thinking and practical solutions to enable you to plan your strategy with confidence.
Our Corporate sponsors are:
Here are five good reasons to attend this conference:
- Learn more about the challenges and opportunities faced by local business
- Expert led discussion that considers ‘the business impact’
- Practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business
- High level networking and sharing of best practice
- Opportunity to influence CBI's work and help shape our agenda strategy
You’ll particularly benefit from this conference if you are a:
- CEO/Managing Director/HR/IT Consultant
- Government Affairs/Corporate Affairs Director/Head of
- Public Affairs Director/Head of
- Strategy VP/Director
This conference is open to CBI members and Non-members. Complimentary tickets to this event are restricted to 1 per CBI member company only. However, if the event is not sold out, all additional availability will be allocated to the waiting list on a first come first served basis.
Rates apply for Non-members.
Can’t attend? We hold regular events across the country – as both events and as webinars – view of our full events calendar for further information.
If you have any questions:
Please contact Colette Cunningham, Event Manager, Scotland
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.