Your daily update on coronavirus, how it’s impacting the business community, and what your business can do to mitigate the impact.
Join this webinar to hear from Dame Carolyn Fairbairn (Director-General, CBI) Felicity Burch (Director of Innovation, CBI) and Mark Weir (Regional Director, UK & Ireland, CISCO) on cyber security - including key insights on:
- Existing guidance on homeworking
- Reducing risk of cyber attacks (e.g. phishing)
- Essential data protection resources.
You’ll be able to ask questions during our Q&A session at the end.
- Dame Carolyn Fairbairn, Director-General, CBI
- Felicity Burch, Director of Innovation, CBI
- Mark Weir, Regional Director, UK & Ireland, CISCO (Guest speaker)
- James Harding, Co-founder and Editor, Tortoise Media, Former Editor, The Times and Former Director, BBC News (Chair)
As part of our programme of activity during the coronavirus crisis, the CBI will be delivering daily webinars to keep both members and the wider UK abreast of the latest updates and the impact of the virus on key topics and sectors.