Your daily update on coronavirus, how it’s impacting the business community, and what your business can do to mitigate the impact.
Join this webinar to hear from Dame Carolyn Fairbairn (Director-General, CBI) Matthew Fell (Chief UK Policy Director, CBI) and Mark Hammerton (Partner, Eversheds) on sick pay and benefits - including key insights on:
- Changes in the law around Statutory Sick Pay
- Impact of school closures on businesses and who is considered a 'critical worker'
- How to support your workforce through the outbreak.
You’ll be able to ask questions during our Q&A session at the end.
- Dame Carolyn Fairbairn, Director-General, CBI
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Mark Hammerton, Partner, Eversheds (Guest speaker)
- James Harding, Co-founder and Editor, Tortoise Media, Former Editor, The Times and Former Director, BBC News (Chair)
As part of our programme of activity during the coronavirus crisis, the CBI will be delivering daily webinars to keep both members and the wider UK abreast of the latest updates and the impact of the virus on key topics and sectors.