An update on how the UK economy is currently performing, plus the opportunity to question and hear about the Welsh economy with Ken Skates MS (Minister for Economy, Transport and North Wales).
As a market leader in economic surveys, the CBI is uniquely placed to provide you with invaluable intelligence. Our forecasts for UK and global macroeconomic activity are covered extensively in the media and are actively followed by policymakers and stakeholders, making this a not to be missed opportunity.
Attend this exclusive online event and you will:
- Hear from Ken Skates MS, (Minister for Economy, Transport and North Wales) as he gives fresh perspectives and insight into the Welsh economy, and what lies ahead for local business
- Hear Annie Gascoyne, (CBI Director of Economic Policy) give a detailed view of how the UK and international economy is performing and what this could mean for your future business planning and decision making
- Get real insight into the economy, how it is performing and what to expect so that your business planning and decision making is well informed.
You will particularly benefit from this event if you are a:
- Business Leader / CEO / COO
- Strategy VP / Director
- Finance Director
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Corporate Affairs Director