This weekly industry-based webex meeting is to support those with a significant finance function in their job role in the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber regions.
Join this online meeting to discuss the following:
- The future of finance once the current emergency government packages come to an end.
- What finance will be available to companies, and will we reach a finance ‘cliff-edge’ where government and private finance options dry-up?
- Beckie Hart, Regional Director, CBI Yorkshire & the Humber
- Fiona Geskes, Principal Policy Adviser Tax and Fiscal Policy, CBI
- Chris Wilford, Head of Financial Services Policy, Financial Services, CBI
Who should join this webinar?
This webinar will be of importance to those with a major finance function in their job, or those with the following job titles:
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior leader working in the finance function
Please note invites are transferable. Dial in details for the meeting will be shared with participants ahead of the meeting.
Don’t forget to check out our new website dedicated to COVID-19. This is open to all business leaders so please share with your colleagues.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Roger Justin.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.