This weekly industry-based WebEx is for those with a significant finance function in their job role.
Join this online meeting to hear about:
- The latest economic update including the impact on the global economy, the UK economy, the latest outlook and a summary of what we have been hearing from you.
- The government packages to support firms and protect jobs against the impact of Covid-19. This include changes in tax and regulatory policy, and the latest government update on the finance packages.
- What is next: we would like to hear from you – what more should the Government be doing?
- Beckie Hart, Regional Director, CBI Yorkshire & the Humber
- Fiona Geskes, Principal Economic Policy Adviser, CBI
Who should join this webinar?
This webinar will be of importance to those with a major finance function in their job, or those with the following job titles:
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior leader working in the finance function
Register your place today.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Roger Justin.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.