This fortnightly industry-based webex meeting is to support those with a significant finance function in their job role.
The webinar will focus on the key practical issues that your business is facing as the government begins to think about restarting the economy.
Closing the books and working with auditors
- Going concerns - experiences of going concern status being jeopardised and impacts on lending covenants
- Examples of banks giving temporary covenant waivers to enable lending
- What are the regulators prioritising to help businesses through the crisis
- Sarah Glendinning, Regional Director, North East, CBI
- Jordan Cummins, Senior Associate Director & Head of Policy, CBI
We will also hear from Fiona Geskes, Principal Policy Adviser, Tax and Fiscal Policy who will give an update on the Economy and state of trade.
Who should join this webex meeting?
This event will be of importance to those with a major finance function in their job, or those with the following job titles
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior leader working in the finance function
Please note invites are transferable. Dial in details for the meeting will be shared with participants ahead of the meeting.
Don’t forget to check out our new website dedicated to COVID-19. This is open to all business leaders so please share with your colleagues.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Gemma Hagan
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here