This fortnightly industry-based webex meeting is to support those with a significant finance function in their job role. We will focus on the key practical issues that your business is facing during the restart and recovery period.
Here are four good reasons to attend this network:
- Participate in an expert-led discussion which will address the key issues and challenges likely to affect your business next year
- Under Chatham House Rule, hear key strategic insights from peers in other sectors, as they share best practice and provide fresh perspectives on a range of common themes, including risk management
- The opportunity to build your peer network regionally and nationally - and grow your professional profile
- Learn more about CBI priorities in 2020 and how you can get in involved and benefit from this first-hand intelligence
As a market leader in economic surveys the CBI is uniquely able to provide you with invaluable expertise. Our forecasts for UK and global macroeconomic activity are covered extensively in the media and are actively followed by policymakers and stakeholders making this event a valuable resource as we have entered a post-Brexit landscape for business.
From past discussions with you the CBI have been compiling this information and have produced useful ‘Factsheets’ that you can access. These demonstrate the importance and value of your contributions on these calls. Your feedback has been collated on various topics such as Job Retention Scheme.
Who should attend?
This event is for CBI members only and brings greater benefits to all attendees when the audience is diverse - with leaders from different businesses, regions and sectors. To enable diversity, all tickets will be allocated by the CBI to maximise the potential for a successful event.
This webinar will be of importance to those with a major finance function in their job, or those with the following job titles:
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior leader working in the finance function
If you have any questions:
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.