This weekly industry-based webex meeting is to support those with a significant finance function in their job role.
The webinar will focus on the key practical issues that your business is facing as the government begins to think about restarting the economy.
- Insurance - does your company need to insurance products to reopen?
- Finance - new financial products needed beyond the current government backed emergency funds.
- Remote working and workplace practices - how many workers can work from home and how are they supported. For those that need to come in, what new practices will be put in place.
- Supply and demand issues - for example, impacts on consumer confidence and supply chains.
Other enablers - PPE availability, public transport, school closures
- Fiona Geskes, Principal Policy Adviser Tax and Fiscal Policy, CBI
- Chris Wilford, Head of Financial Services Policy, Financial Services, CBI
- Anish Tailor, Associate Director South East, CBI (Chair)
Who should join this webinar?
This event will be of importance to those with a major finance function in their job, or those with the following job titles:
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior leader working in the finance function
Please note invites are transferable. Dial in details for the meeting will be shared with participants ahead of the meeting.
Don’t forget to check out our new website dedicated to COVID-19. This is open to all business leaders so please share with your colleagues.
This webex meeting is for CBI members.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Karen Peters.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.