This fortnightly industry-based meeting supports those with a significant finance function in their job role. We will focus on the key practical issues that your business is facing as the government begins to think about restarting the economy.
This week the webex will cover the recently introduced Corporate Insolvency & Governance Bill 2019-21 which will amend insolvency and company law to support business to address the challenges resulting from Coronavirus. This will have a number of impacts, including:
- A moratorium to give companies breathing space from their creditors while they seek a rescue
- Increased flexibility for Annual General Meetings (AGMs), electronic communications with stakeholders and extensions to filing deadlines.
- Retrospective applicability for some emergency measures
- Chaired by Anish Tailor, Associate Director South East, CBI
- Jordan Cummins, Senior Associate Director & Head of Policy London, CBI
- Guest speaker to be announced
Who should join this webinar?
This event will be of importance to those with a major finance function in their job, or those with the following job titles:
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior leader working in the finance function
This webex meeting is for CBI members. Please note invites are transferable. Dial in details for the meeting will be shared with participants ahead of the meeting.
Don’t forget to check out our new website dedicated to COVID-19. This is open to all business leaders so please share with your colleagues.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the event manager Berit Vain.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.